QDC-501B 4.5" Alternating Air Pressure Relief Mattress
The 4.5" Alternating Air Pressure Mattress can help prevent and relieve pressure ulcers up to Stage II.
It comes with a flame and water resistance cover with zipper, which allows easy cleaning and maintainence.
The mattress comes with ventilated holes for breathabilty to keep the skin cool.
The pumps uses a A/B/C Cycle mode, which gives the user better comfort and quality of sleep.
The latest upgrade adds a Low Pressure Warning Alarm, and Static / Alternating control to the pump
- Prevents and relieve pressure ulcers up to Stage II
- Water and flame resistant zippered cover
- Ventilated holes
- Low pressure warning alarm
- Static / Alternating control
- Pillow function
- Quick release CPR valve
- Slip resistant elastic bands secures mattress firmly
- 1 x Free spare cell for self replacement
- Material: Cover: Nylon+PU Cell: Nylon+PVC
- Cell: 11cm / 4.5" Inflation Cell X 18 Pieces + 1 Free Spare Cell
- Inflation Size(lengthxwidthxheight): 200x90x 11 cm
- Max Weight Support: 145kg
- Material Thickness: 0.36mm
- Pressure Ulcer Stage: I,II
- Mattress System: Overlay
- Alternating Cycle Mode: A/B/C Alternating (1-in-3) 2.
- Size(lengthxwidthxheight): 27x 13x10.5cm
- Input Power: 220v / 110v ; 50Hz / 60Hz
- Output Pressure Range: 55-120mmHg
- Air output: 7-8 L/min
- Cycle time: 12 min