Wheelchair tyre replacement / repair ( Please contact us for prices )
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Replace wheelchair tyres / wheels for many models
- Free professional faults / safety assessment @ IMM
- 3 months warranty* on tyre replacement
- Repair other parts like brakes, footrest, etc
- Appointments preferred to minimise waiting time
- Book an appointment by:
- Pressing the green Whatsapp button at bottom right
- Call / SMS us at 9155 7142
- Email email@example.com
- Repair duration is between 90 to 120 mins (with prior booking; exclude lunch hour)
- Repair hours:
- Tue & Fri: 9.30am to 4pm
- Lunch hours: 12pm - 1pm (closed)
- Closed on Sun & P.H
- Transport to collect and return wheelchair:
- Transport fee to collect wheelchair and return after repair : $50 (to and fro)
(Requires 6 working days in total)
- Within SAME day: Please arrange for own courier (ie: Lalamove, GogoX) after you have booked appointment with us.
For most wheelchairs with an initial cost of $200+ and onwards, the projected usage duration is 4 - 5 years, with tyre replacement needed every 2 - 3 years.
Very often after wheelchair tyre replacement / wheel replacement and general servicing, the wheelchair is good to use again for at least 2 years.
We provide wheelchair tyre replacement and repair of parts like brakes, footrests, etc. Repairs are done at our workshop at our premises at IMM Jurong East.
Do try to include some pictures and description of the issue if possible. For example, for tyres replacement, do try to capture the numbers sometimes found on the side of the tyre wall (see below). A picture of the whole wheelchair would be useful too.