1. Our products (equipment only) carry a limited, carry-in 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects from the date of the invoice, unless otherwise stated.
2. Original invoices have to be kept and presented for warranty validity.
3. Warranty covers the main frame of the equipment. Wear and tear parts are not covered. Wear and tear parts include the below, but are not limited to:
Seat and backrest upholstery, cushions and paddings
Armpads and footplates
Rust on metal parts
- Spring, spring buttons or pneumatic / hydraulic pumps mechanisms
Brakes and brake parts
Any other component not stated above.
4. Warranty covers carry-in, parts replacement. It does not cover labour or transportation cost to collect and return the equipment. Should labour or transportation be required, a quotation will be sent and repair work will commence only after the quotation is accepted and approved.
5. Warranty is not transferable. It is valid for the original buyer of the equipment, unless otherwise stated.
6. For equipment replaced or repaired under warranty, only the remaining unused portion of the warranty is valid.
7. This warranty does not cover damages or defects arising from accident, misuse, mishandling, improper installation, any manner of tampering, corrosion/fungus, rusting or stains, any unauthorized repair or modification to the product.