BION Homecare Bed H100
HOMECARE BED REDEFINED
Say goodbye to cumbersome, depressing hospital beds. The minimalistic homecare bed that comes with a modern Japandi (Japan-Scandinavian) style wooden bed frame is comfy and versatile, providing support for the bed-ridden and those with limited mobility.
ADD COZINESS TO YOUR BEDROOM
Recreate your bedroom by adding a touch of woody texture. The nursing bed is made of natural materials such as wood is an essential element to have in a home. The warm neutral palettes of the wooden frame adds coziness to the soul.
MULTI-PURPOSE ADJUSTABLE BED WITH WIRELESS REMOTE
The 3-function adjustable bed Includes a wireless controller with distance coverage up of up to 4 meters.
4 swivel castor wheels with brakes allows caregivers to manoeuvre the bed easily.
GIVING YOU A PEACE OF MIND
Watch how Bion provides a peace of mind, allowing you to lead a better fulfilling life.
• Quad side rails
• MDF head/foot boards
• White colour ABS platform
• Wired and wireless remote controller included
• Powder-coated steel frame finishing
• Locking System: 4 lockable castors
• Dimensions: 210 cm (L) x 102 cm (W)
• Lowest Height (from ground to top of mattress): 43 cm
• Highest Height (from ground to top of mattress): 81cm
• Mattress Thickness: 3 inch
• Weight Capacity: 150Kg
• Back Recline Angle: 75º +-3%
• Leg Elevating Angle: 30º +-3%
(a) Remote control (1 year warranty)
(b) Motor and actuator (2 years warranty)
(c) Frame (4 years warranty)
*Wear and tear is not included for all of the above