Covidien Kendall SCD 700 Series Compression Pump
Kendall SCD™ 700 Smart Compression™ Controller (295251S )
The Kendall SCD™ 700 Smart Compression™ Controller delivers compression to the leg, foot, or both to aid in the prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE), including Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE) in the at-risk patient.
It includes a flexible and transportable design, animated alerts with resolution prompts for any error, low noise, ease of cleaning, and a large LCD screen for visibility. As part of the Kendall SCD™ 700 Smart Compression™ system, the Controller includes the following smart features:
Smart Compression Cycles
- Measure venous refill time using Vascular Refill Detection (VRD) technology and customize compression cycles automatically for each patient
- Move 100% more blood per hour
- Adjust accordingly when a patient’s needs change over time
- With Tubing Assembly (7 feet)
- * Comfort sleeves are sold separately. Please click on the link below the video to purchase:
- Download Kendall SCD™ 700 Smart Compression™ Controller brochure
How to set up:
Click to watch video on "How to use Kendall SCD 700 Smart Compression Controller"
- Download "kendall-scd-700-series-controller-home-start-quick-guide"