JRWD503 Economy Dual Function Power Wheelchair
The JRWD503 is a low cost dual function power wheelchair with large rear wheels, meaning it can be used as both a motorised wheelchair and a manual wheelchair.
For users who worry about the motorised wheelchair breaking down or running out of battery, the JRWD503 is ideal, because within a few seconds, it can be converted from powered to manual mode, allowing users to push themselves home safely.
It is also portable for easy transport. After removing the easily detachable battery pack, the wheelchair weighs 30 kg and can be folded for stowing in a car.
Highly Recommended for:
Users who need an electric wheelchair that is both affordable and light enough for a care giver to load into a car/taxi. Also good for households with several steps outside the door.
Transport Suitability Rating:
Power Wheelchair Features
- LTA compliant personal mobility aid (PMA).
- Charger comes with Singapore Safety Mark.
- Dual Functionality allows the wheelchair to operate as an electric wheelchair or as a manual wheelchair.
- Magnesium alloy large rear wheels allow you to reverse safely across obstacles e.g. road humps.
- Aluminum alloy frame makes it very strong, yet lightweight with the wheelchair weighing only 30 kg without batteries.
- Flip-up armrests allow you to get closer to tables and makes it easier to transfer.
- Compact design with foldable seat and backrest, detachable and height-adjustable footrests, allows for easy folding and storage such as the trunk of a car.
Power Wheelchair Specifications
|Overall Width||66.5 cm|
|Overall Length||108 cm|
|Overall Height||94 cm|
|Frame Weight||30 kg|
|Battery Weight||14 kg|
|Overall Weight||44 kg|
|Seat Width||40 cm or 45 cm (16” or 18”)|
|Seat Depth||43 cm (17”)|
|Seat Height||49 cm (19”)|
|Driving Range||15 – 20 km|
|Rear Wheel Diameter||24"|
|Front Wheel Diameter||8"|
|Maximum Capacity||120 kg|
|Batteries||2 x 12V 20AH SLA|
|Charger||2A c/w SAFETY MARK|
|Warranty||1 year on Electronics & Motor, 6 months on Batteries|