YHMed 2.8" Alternating Air Pressure Relief Mattress
The YHMed 2.8″ Bubble Pad Alternating Air Pressure Relief Mattress is designed for the treatment and prevention of pressure sore stage I in short-term and domiciliary therapies.
The mattress comprises of 130 x 2.8" waterproof PVC bubble cells, which inflates and deflates periodically.
Extended flaps at each end of the mattress can be tugged beneath a standard foam mattress, thus preventing it from shifting out of position.
Very easy to install, maintain and use.
The pump can be hung to the end of the bed by means of two hooks.
Definitely a value for money product.
Disclaimer - The static function is not available in Singapore
- Dimensions without flaps (LxWxH): 200x90x7 cm
- Extension Flaps length: 50 cm+ 50cm (Head & Foot Side)
- Mattress material: TW NanYa EN71 Medical-Grade PVC
- Material thickness: 0.35 mm
- Cold-resistamt: -30t
- Number of cells: 130
- Weight support: 135 kg
- Mattress Forming Model: One-Time Forming(8s)
- Test Duration: 24 Hours (Inflation)
- The Most Quiet Compressor
- Long Life Compressor
- Less 5% Pressure Fall-Off after 1 year used
- 12 months warranty on pump only
- Electrical: AC 110V/220V 50Hz/60Hz
- Pressure range: 40-100 mmHg
- Air output: 7-8 L/min
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 26.5×13.5×10 cm
- Plastic Casing: Taiwan Chimei ABS
- Test Duration: 24 Hours
- TUV-CE IEC/EN60601-1&60601-1-2
- Synchronous Motor: TW Ann Yih Brand
- Alternating: 1-in-2
Friendly and patient salesman. He actually help to make sure that I get the correct size and at the same time let me receive the air mattress within 24hrs. So thankful! Price is reasonable too compared to others who sells the same item. Highly recommend!