QDC-501B 4.5" Alternating Air Pressure Relief Mattress
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The 4.5" Alternating Air Pressure Mattress can help prevent and relieve pressure ulcers up to Stage II.
It comes with a flame and water resistance cover with zipper, which allows easy cleaning and maintainence.
The mattress comes with ventilated holes for breathabilty to keep the skin cool.
The pumps uses a A/B/C Cycle mode, which gives the user better comfort and quality of sleep.
The latest upgrade adds a Low Pressure Warning Alarm, and Static / Alternating control to the pump
- Prevents and relieve pressure ulcers up to Stage II
- Water and flame resistant zippered cover
- Ventilated holes
- Low pressure warning alarm
- Static / Alternating control
- Pillow function
- Quick release CPR valve
- Slip resistant elastic bands secures mattress firmly
- 1 x Free spare cell for self replacement
- Material: Cover: Nylon+PU Cell: Nylon+PVC
- Cell: 11cm / 4.5" Inflation Cell X 18 Pieces + 1 Free Spare Cell
- Inflation Size(lengthxwidthxheight): 200x90x 11 cm
- Max Weight Support: 145kg
- Material Thickness: 0.36mm
- Pressure Ulcer Stage: I,II
- Mattress System: Overlay
- Alternating Cycle Mode: A/B/C Alternating (1-in-3) 2.
- Size(lengthxwidthxheight): 27x 13x10.5cm
- Input Power: 220v / 110v ; 50Hz / 60Hz
- Output Pressure Range: 55-120mmHg
- Air output: 7-8 L/min
- Cycle time: 12 min